CJ Essentials, LLC
15062 Held Circle
Cold Spring, MN 56320
- Riches are made in Niches and I am here today to help us to tap into a 10.84-billion-dollar industry together!
- The hand sanitizer industry is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% by the year 2030 with the FDA stepping in and tightening up regulations many have stopped producing it
- I saw this as an opportunity to create a new brand of hand sanitizer that complies with FDA Regulations and is uniquely attractive to the female consumer
- As part of our due diligence, we did a deep dive into the hand sanitizer category and found that fashion-oriented and health-conscious women were actively searching for a premium, scented, and ethically sourced hand sanitizer in discreet packaging
- Introducing… CJ Essentials. Discreet, purse-size hand sanitizer that leaves hands feeling clean and hydrated
We support diversity inclusion by partnering with diverse manufacturers and collaborating with other diverse-owned companies to ensure growth and inclusion in our movement and mission
Our launch strategy was based on generating awareness of our product, brand story, ingredients, and trial. Based on focus group testing, we know that if we can get the product into consumers’ hands, they will love it and continue to buy it. With the subscription box industry growing and hand sanitizer being unique to this industry we have had a lot of interest and success with this avenue of marketing. This partnership allows us to get our products into the hands of our niche market and is significant to growing our brand awareness through the robust social media marketing they do feature our products.
- Holiday Gift Boxes collaborated by TheWMarketplace and Cobalt Packaging
- “How to be a Redhead” went out on March 15th. Instagram followers 127K
- “The Better Beauty Box” will go out at the end of May Instagram followers 105K
- Cruelty-Free Kitty Instagram followers 164K
Within 6 months of creating our prototypes and building out our social media presence, we have had some major success:
- A collaboration with our Instagram/Amazon Influencer Chris Freytag who has 107K followers
- A Storefront on Amazon
- 99% intent to purchase from our live test market group
- 100% 5-star product reviews on Google Reviews
- Beauty Tap which is a female-focused magazine on emerging beauty brands has expressed interest in doing an article on us
- We also offer private label options and have the ability to scale production as we grow to over a million units monthly.
- We are also working on doing a brand refresh to make our colors more vibrant therefore helping us stand out on your shelves
- I would like to challenge you, and your category buying team to find a product that compares to our quality, scent, and soft smooth sanitizing experience.
- Our natural ingredients and prominent certifications set us apart from the competition and the quality of our product will delight your customers and build volume for your company.