301 S Walnut Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Certifications: Woman Business Enterprise (WBENC)
- NAICS Codes:
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services – Cybersecurity
- 561311 - Placement Agencies
- 561320 - Temporary Help Services
- 561312 - Executive Search Services
We provide technology and engineering staffing & consulting services, senior executive placement services in IT & Cybersecurity.
REKRUITD delivers staff augmentation and consulting services to help you meet the needs of your mission critical technology & engineering projects: contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement. We also offer other workforce solutions- RPO, contract recruitment (on-site and off-site) and variable “on-demand” staff augmentation.
We focus in:
- Business Intelligence, BIG DATA, Analytics & Data Warehousing
- Technical Architecture – Application and Systems
- ERP Systems – Oracle, SAP, Dynamics, INFOR-Lawson, PeopleSoft
- Data Management Systems – Oracle, SQL Server, Cache and DB2.
- Web Development - .NET, Java, Open Source
- Network Administration – UNIX, Windows, Linux, and Web-based
- SQA Testing – Automated and Manual
- Training – Business Transformation
- Project Management, Program Management, and Business Analysis.
REKRUITD is a women-owned business (WBENC) specializing in providing comprehensive cybersecurity and information technology solutions to government agencies, private-sector organizations, and educational institutions. With a team of experienced professionals, we are dedicated to delivering superior services and innovative solutions that address our clients' IT and cybersecurity needs effectively and efficiently.
Cybersecurity Skills Sets:
Our highly skilled and certified cybersecurity team possesses extensive experience in enhancing organizational security postures and combatting ever-evolving cyber threats. Our capabilities include:
- Threat Intelligence and Analysis
- Security Assessment and Vulnerability Scanning
- Security Auditing and Compliance
- Incident Response and Digital Forensics
- Network and Perimeter Security
- Cloud Security Solutions including Architecture
- Data Encryption and Protection
- Executive Search, CISO, Vice President of Security, Deputy CISO
Information Technology Skill Sets: We provide comprehensive end-to-end IT solutions, leveraging industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies to optimize our clients' IT infrastructure. Our areas of expertise include:
- IT System Design, Development, and Implementation
- Network Architecture and Infrastructure
- Server and Storage Solutions
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions
- IT Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL Framework
- Help Desk and Technical Support
- Executive Search, CTO, CIO, Vice President of Information Technology
Differentiators: Women-Owned Business: As a certified women-owned business (WBENC), we bring diversity, innovation, and unique perspectives to every project. Our commitment to promoting gender equity and empowering women in the IT industry sets us apart from our competitors. We constantly strive to create an inclusive work environment and contribute to the growth of women-owned businesses in the technology sector.
Understanding your staffing requirements is the key to our delivery model. We go beyond the written position specification to understand the business purpose for the project, the ultimate deliverables and timetable, and the culture of the project team and company. This allows us to provide candidates that meet your written and unwritten needs; indeed to offer candidates who not only fulfill the functions on the team, but who have additional capabilities to overcome unforeseen challenges every team faces. Our network of candidates and clients allows us to identify candidates with “hard-to-find” combinations of skill sets.
We work with our clients' requirements, goals, and objectives to deliver the exceptional talent they've come to expect. Our “high touch” / “white glove” consulting approach is achieved by:
- Significant personal relationship development with all stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of the position requirements, project goals, team character and company culture
- High level of customer service with fast response status and communications
- Optimal candidates delivered rapidly so you can save time screening and vetting
- Tracking industry and technology trends so that we can respond quickly to your changing needs
Our primary goal with our clients is to build long-term relationships. The first step in that relationship is to consider each candidate first as a member of the REKRUITD team capable of representing us to our clients with integrity, sincerity and professionalism. This uniquely positions our candidates not as individuals, but as part of our multinational network of dedicated technology contributors.